- Atty. Marcial Magsino, former Governor for Greater Manila, and his wife, together with Atty. Amy Wong, former Governor for Greater Manila, Atty. Avelino Cruz, former Governor for Southern Luzon, Atty. Santos Catubay Jr., former Governor for Greater Manila, and IBP National President Roan Libarios.
- Mr. Chris Co, President of Basecamp, Inc., discussed the latest updates in the IBP Casebook before the event started.
- Atty. Roland Inting and Atty. Maria Teresita Sison Go as the emcee.
- Atty. Florendo Opay started the event with a prayer.
- Singing of the Philippine National Anthem.
- Atty. Jose Cabrera lead the singing of the IBP March.
- Atty. Nasser Marohomsalic and Atty. Rodolfo Urbiztondo acknowledged all the guests and participants who attended the event.
- IBP National President Roan Libarios delivered his welcome remarks.
- Hon. Noel G. Tijam, Court of Appeals Associate Justice, delivered his testimonial speech in honor of SC Associate Justice Bienvenido Reyes.
- Atty. Alice Risos-Vidal read the citation for Justice Reyes.
- SC Associate Justice Bienvenido Reyes responded to the testimony.
- Atty. Trixie Angeles-Cruz and her band entertained the audience with a Filipino Folk songs.
- Hon. Rosemari D. Carandang, Court of Appeals
Associate Justice, testified in honor SC
Associate Justice Estella Perlas-Bernabe
- Atty. Zenaida N. Elepaño,
Chairperson, Committee on Legal Education & Bar Administration, read the citation for Justice Bernabe.
- SC Associate Justice Estella Perlas-Bernabe, responded to the testimony.
- Atty. Manuel R. Sanchez,
President of Home Guaranty Corporation, testified in honor of Sandiganbayan Presiding Justice Francisco H. Villaruz, Jr.
- Atty. Patricia Ann Prodigalidad, Assistant National Secretary, read the citation for Sandiganbayan Justice Villaruz.
- Sandiganbayan Presiding Justice Francisco Villaruz, Jr. responded to the testimony.
- Atty. Vicente Joyas ended the program with a closing remark.